Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension
This easy-to-install Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension lets you understand which sales belong to which sales reps, what commission is due, and whether or not that commission has been paid out.
Are your sales representatives meeting their quotas? Are their sales numbers increasing week over week, decreasing, or staying flat? Did that incentive you gave Mark last week result in higher sales this week? How much do you owe him in sales commissions?
If you are a small business owner operating a Magento Web Store, these are questions you have no doubt had. Unfortunately, they have probably gone unanswered, unless you are manually monitoring every single sale.
|Sales Reporting for Any Specified Time Period|
|View Exact Orders for Each Sales Rep|
|View Employee Performance Changes Over Time|
|Automatically Credit Back-End (Manual) Orders to Appropriate Representative|
|Customizeable Checkout Messages|
|Specify Which Employees Display in the Front End Selector|
|Enable or Disable Front Page Representative Selection|
|Retroactively Change the Sales Rep on an Order (Admins Only)|
|Customizeable and Automated Email Reporting to Employees & Admins|
|Establish and Track Actual Commission Earnings With an All-New Report|
|Customize Commission Rates for Each Employee|
|Advanced Administrator Roles and Permissions|
|Track Commission Earnings As Paid, Unpaid, or Ineligible|
|See Historical Data on Commission Payouts, Prevent Mistakes|
|Show Commission Earnings & Status In Each Order|
|Limit Commission Information Visible to Employees (Optional)|
|Show Sales Rep, Commission, and Commission Earnings in order grid (Optional)|
|Input Orders for Any Employee Using Streamlined Back-End Rep Selector (Optional)|
|Override Default or Representative Commission Rates by Product (New!)|
|Assign Customers to Sales Reps Semi-Permanently (New!)||Automatically Credit Reps for New Orders From Their Customers (New!)|
Basic: Community Edition 1.4-1.8
Pro: Community Edition 1.5-1.8
Deluxe: Community Edition 1.7-1.8
Now compatible with Magento Enterprise! Custom Installation Required.
Manual installation may be required for 1.4.1.
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software one (1) Magento web store per purchase. Licensee will not duplicate, reproduce, alter, or resell software.
4. This software is provided as-is with no warranty or guarantee whatsoever.
5. In the event of a defect or malfunction of the software, refunds or exchanges will be provided at the sole discretion of the licensor. Licensor reserves the right to refuse a refund, and maintains the policy that “all sales are final.”
6. LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the laws of California, applicable to California contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the download of the Software.
Simple and quick installation. Easy to use and configure. Quick response to support questions. What more can you want?!Hans D., WebsiteTemplatePros
Just wanted to let you know that this module is going to save of a heap of time. The extension and the guide are exceptional. Great work!Scot S., The Arrival Store
These guys know what they are doing. It has an amazing amount of features that I didn’t even expect.Boyd P.
How Does It Work?
Our Magento Sales Rep Commission Extension adds a configurable drop-down menu to your site’s one-page-checkout. You specify the message, for example “Which Representative Helped You Today?” as well as the options. You can leave employees out, or add extra names if you want your organization to seem larger than it is. You can even hide the Magento Sales Rep dropdown at checkout, with our Pro version.
Next, this information, along with information for manually submitted orders (phone orders, for example) is compiled, and easily accessed through the “Reports” heading in your admin panel. If you have the “Pro” version, you can even specify custom commission rates, and use the added reporting functionality to manage and keep track of which commissions have been paid out, and which ones have not. Furthermore, our new “Deluxe” version even offers the ability to override commission rates for specific products, if, say, they have a higher or lower margin than others. “Deluxe” edition also offers the ability to permanently (or semi-permanently) assign customers to a specific representative after their first order, so that all future orders are credited to the rep that first brought them in.
Everything works as if it were an out-of-the-box Magento feature. The interfaces look the same, the code follows accepted Magento programming practices, and it generates your reports lightning fast.
Purchase today and see how Lucid Path’s Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension puts you back in control of your team.
Installation is automated through Magento Connect – Simply go to http://yoursite.com/downloader and upload the downloaded files where it says “Direct package file upload.” Installation will be completed on the server automatically. For modified stores, professional installation available.
All sales are final
Lucid Path cannot guarantee compatibility with third party modules. Our Magento Sales Rep module conforms to Magento Connect standards and is designed not to cause conflicts with properly designed modules. In the event of a conflict, please contact the designer of the conflicting module directly before contacting our support team.
Extended Magento Order Status Extension
Our Extended Magento Order Status Extension lets you gain complete control over your order flow with improved order status tracking, unlimited status categories, and reporting. [&hellip
Next Gen Inventory System
In 2010, Jonathan and Yuriy began developing a next-gen eCommerce suite for use at JleviSW.com. Though the eCommerce functionality was never completed due to budgetary [&hellip
KUTOA Health Bars
KUTOA is part of a new breed of socially conscious companies. For every delicious KUTOA health bar you purchase, they give a nutrition pack to [&hellip
Silicon Valley Select
Though Silicon Valley Select has become a respected and trusted name in the Bay Area Nightlife scene, their amateur branding and web presence have limited [&hellip
When Danny Liebowitz approached us, he had been running a sports apparel store on eBay and GoDaddy stores. He was frustrated not only by the [&hellip
Surprise Enterprise 2.0
With someone as talented and multi-faceted as Linda Levine, it can be difficult to convey all of her areas of expertise in one easy-to-use website. [&hellip
Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension
This easy-to-install Magento Sales Rep Commission Manager Extension lets you understand which sales belong to which sales reps, what commission is due, and whether or [&hellip